About Doornbos Equipment UK LTD
- Family business, fourth generation, founded in 1938;
- Offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Billingham (UK);
- 100 employees and over 1000 machines;
- 24/7 good and safe equipment for your job;
- 24/7 expert advice, training, transport, repair and maintenance;
- Many long-term partnerships;
- Sustainable long-term vision aimed at an organization in which people grow, enjoy their work and are involved and thus create added value for our customers and ultimately for our environment.
Build sustainable relationships, by delivering the best quality equipment, training and service.
We are the most people-oriented organisation in our sector.
Safety, Quality, Commitment
Safety: For every piece of equipment that we either hire or sell, safety always comes first. Safety in our business is all about working with safe and approved tools and equipment, but is also about acting safe. We focus on clear instructions, proper training and periodic checks and maintenance.
Quality: Doornbos is all about quality. With more than 80 years of experience, we have a lot of specialist expertise in house and high quality equipment, which allows us to support our customers to make the best choice. We like to share our knowledge and consider this as a unique differentiator.
Commitment: Doornbos has always been a warm, personal and committed company. With a lot of joy, we ensure that everything is sorted for our customers.